Friday, December 16, 2005

SPIRAL OF CONFUSION 2

I feel like i've turn into a zombie today. My mind can't think of anything else, still numb by what happened yesterday.

It wasn't supposed to start cos it's not going to be easy to stop. Aku tak patut biarkan semua bermula lagi. Tapi aku kalah dengan hati sendiri.

How can something so wrong feel so right?

Dia kata
"Kata-kata dan perbuatan mungkin boleh menipu, tapi tidak hati."

After the long talk i believe it was nothing but the truth. Aku percaya dia masih macam dulu. Tak ada yang berubah cuma keadaan.


I was supposed to be happy but I feel confused instead.
I don't feel like smiling cos i know this smile wont last.

I don't know what to think. I don't know what's wrong and what's right anymore.

No matter how strong the feelings are, it won't make any difference cos there won't be no ending to this turmoil.

Sepanjang hari aku berpikir.
The word 'SACRIFICE" keep on flashing in my mind.

"Bila hati tak pernah menipu, jalan terbaik ialah pergi jauh, jauh dari puncanya...."

As much as I want to have it, I guess I need to walk away.

After yesterday, i don't know whether I have enough courage to do it.
But I know I have to. Dunia kami dah berbeza.
I have to do it for the sake of everybody.

Some things are better left unsaid. Even if I didn't say it, doesn't mean that it's gone. It will still be there securely kept and locked in the safe corner of my heart.


"Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever."