Sunday, December 4, 2005

THE MASTER OF DISGUISE

I hide the hurt deep down inside.



The words are spoken and the message has been communicated.


After all these years, why it's still hard for them to understand me?
I hate doing something half-heartedly, i hate hypocrisy.


I won't change because someone asked me to.


I know eventually I will but not until i'm fully ready for it.

And definitely not because of pressure from others.


I know I'm not perfect and I will never be.



Maybe i'm not good enough but I'm doing the best I can for the moment.


I'm not a saint either, but in my own ways, I tried to be a better person.


And I hate to be told what to do with my life.

I know they meant well, but don't they think that i have the right to plan my own life?
For the moment I just wanted to do it at my own pace.

Why can't they understand me?

The hurt is already there but this isn't the right time to be emotional.

Maybe one day they will understand and accept me the way I am.

But for now, i'll just ignore it. Forget it. Or just forgive them for it.