Sunday, December 4, 2005

ME AND MY THOUGHTS

Masa dalam keta tadi something pelik terlintas kat kepala aku. It was something which I have been avoiding and will not do as long as the anger is still inside. But the thought that crossed my mind on that spur of the moment was different. As if everything was forgiven and forgotten. For a while i was tempted to go for it but then my logic told me not to rush and think it over carefully. Am I really ready to do it? I don't know... Part of me still refuse to bury the hatchet . After all the toleration, the damage is too deep for me to simply forgive and forget. Maybe it was just a random thought since I was thinking about E earlier. For me, the passing thought might be a sign that it is possible. Whether it will happen or not, only time will tell and only God knows when...