Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FOUR...

1. Four jobs I've had
a) Service Planner with a Pest Control company.
b) Jeans Promoter
(Jgn tak tau..i can alter jeans, dudes!)
c) Hotel waiter
(I can hold the tray with one hand while serving the food, skill tuh!)
d) My current career for nearly 3 years : Kulikutive

2. Four movies I can watch over and over and over
a) Gila-gila Pengantin Remaja (I watched the vcd more than 10 times oredi!)

b) Anak Bapak
c) Down To You
d) Meet the Fockers

3. Four places I've lived
a) Sg Dua, Penang
b) Jengka, Pahang
c) Skudaifornia
d) Senaiville

4. Four TV shows I love
a) CSI Las Vegas
b) CSI Miami
c) Criminal Minds
d) NCIS

5. Four of my all-time favorite songs
a) Kissing a Fool- George Michael / Michael Buble
b) Di Manakan Ku Cari Ganti – P. Ramlee
(serious beb, gua suke giler lagu nih)
c) She Left Me – McFly
d) Crazy in Love - Beyonce
(this song makes me shake my head & my heavy ***)

6. Four of my favourite food
a) BBQ Lamb & Chicken
b) Nasi Goreng Paprik Ayam
c) Kueh Teow Goreng with extra egg & chicken
d) Bombay Toast yang Cik Nanie masak!

7. Four things I Like To Do When I'm Alone
a) Sleep
b) Read
c) Watch TV
d) Berangan

8. Last Four Person that I've called
a) Ainie
b) Cik Nanie
c) My Mum’s House
d) My Dad

9. Four sites I visit daily
a) Google
b) Yahoo News
c) My Friends' Blog
d) Harian Metro / Berita Harian online

10. Four places I'd rather be right now
a) In cinema watching movie
b) Having Massage treat in Bali
c) On my bed sleeping
d) Anywhere except in the Office!

11. Four people whom I like to meet
a) My Best Buddy
b) Cikgu Faridah, My Form 6 History Teacher
c) Ella the Queen of Rock!!
d) My Uni-mates

12. Four bloggers I am tagging
a) Carneyz
b) Best Buddy
c) Cik Nanie
d) Anyone else who wants to do it