Thursday, September 27, 2007

TAGGED LAGI : FOUR THINGS

Baru je kena tag dengan Carneyz dah kena tag lagi...Kali ni dengan Cik Nanie pulak..

4 things that scare me:
+ bad intention people
+ life after death (kes tak cukup amal ibadat)
+ become poor and homeless (taknak tido bawah jambatan)
+ natural disaster

4 people who make me laugh:
+ cik nanie
+ hariz
+ my father
+ Fab 5

4 things i love:
+ spending time with my loved ones
+ my Ipaq 6828 PDA
+ my Nikon D40
+ my lappie

4 things i hate:
+ meetings (especially the lengthy one)
+ backstabbers
+ show offs
+ cruelty towards animal & human

4 things i don't understand:
+ Why cant we live peacefully in this world without any war??
+ why some people simply take advantage of other people without feeling guilty or a bit of shame?
+ why do we have to waste our time attending meetings when after that nobody will remember what the hell were discussed or whose responsible to take what action?
+ Why most of nation leaders are actually idiots

4 things on my desk:
+ files
+ tons of papers
+ my organizer
+ my pc

4 things i'm doing right now:
+ my office work
+ the tag
+ talking on the phone with my boss
+ thinking of a way to escape this afternoon's meeting

4 things i want to do before i die:
+ visit Stonehenge
+ getting at least my master degree
+ to have my own business
+ bertaubat?

4 simple things to describe my personality:
+ giler
+ friendly
+ independent
+ love to laugh and love to make people laugh

4 things i can't do:
+ sew
+ dance (william hung dance better than me, i'm as stiff as a wood stick!)
+ stand smokers & ciggies smoke
+ sleep with the light on

4 people I wanna tag
+ Carneyz
+ Ainie
+ Jen
+Buddy