Thursday, March 15, 2007

KILL ME, FIRE ME, SACK ME (SO I DONT HAVE TO GO TO WORK ANYMORE)

Nowadays I wish everyday is Friday so I don't have to work the next day. I wish every weekdays morning is Saturday so when I wake up I know it's weekend and I still have one more day off.

I hate Sunday night because I know I have to go to work the next day. I hate Monday morning because I have to prepare myself for another 5 days of mental tortures.

Selingan : Back in my childhood days, I don't know why but I hate Tuesday. Sampai sekarang ni kalau aku pikir-pikir balik pun aku tak tau kenapa. Rasa-rasanye sebab hari selasa takde rancangan yang best kat tv kot. Pastu bila dah masuk sekolah menengah I hate Monday & Wednesday cos ade band practice. Kenapa tak suke? Sebab seniors ni garang giler kalah serigala jadian. All of the juniors was really terrified of these seniors. Even dengan cikgu pun kitaorang tak takut macam tu. I'll get queasy stomach and sweaty palms on these two days cos each band practice session is a real mental and physical torture especially bila drilling & field practice, except for certain days that we did the concert practice inside the hall kadar penderaan berkurang sikit. Bila kat U pulak, the only days yang aku tak suka ialah ari yang ade kelas pukul 8 pagi and ari yang ada kelas malam.

I remembered when i started working here, i love every working days and I dread long holidays and weekends. Now, it has turned to be competely opposite. My existing demotivation is further 'enhanced' by this meaningless meeting that i was 'forced' to attend. Maybe I'm getting tired of the red tape, office politics and finger pointing and neverending discussions of the same issues.

At this point I wish I'm only a clerk. Pukul 8.30 pagi masuk keje pastu 5.30ptg balik umah. Akhir bulan dapat gaji. Tak payah nak pening sampai tak boleh tido ingat pasal assigment keje yang berlambak. Tak payah nak menjawab kat top management kalau department tak achieve target. Tak payah nak abiskan masa 4-5 jam seari dok dalam blamestorming and finger pointing session!!

I Hate Monday!!
I Hate Tuesday!!
I Hate Wednesday!!
I Hate Thursday!!
I Hate Friday Morning!!
I HATE WORKING DAYS!!