Saturday, March 17, 2007

THE DAY

I'm officially 31, people!!

Hahah..i already passed the big three O and it won't be long before the next digit hit my age.

Q: So,ape perasaan setelah jadi tua lagi setahun? 31 tu agak tua tu...
A: Takde perasaan. Memetik kata-kata Bernard Baruch "To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am" hehe..

Q: Birthday wish(es)?
A: To be able to do anything that i wanna do and to have whatever i want..(boleh jawab gitu?!)

Q: How much do you think you have changed over the years?
A: Apart from my weight, I think i haven't changed much. i'm still the same 'giler' person as i was years back. I'm still 'ganas' despite my parents effort to train me to be more ladylike (haha), I'm still afraid of long term commitment and yang paling penting people still say that i look younger than my real age..(ayat perasan awet muda). The only difference now i'm living on my own, i have more freedom, i've worked with few companies thus more immune to office politics and backstabbing, i've been through and survived the darkest moments of my life. Overall i can say that i'm now more experienced (ceh! ayat standard) and i've achieved most of the things i've worked for in life. Tapi, (dengan merendah dirinye) I'm still working on achieving the rest of my dreams and still hoping for the best in my life .

For me my birthday is just like any ordinary day. Nothing special and nothing to be fussed about. I dun mind if people dun remember my birthday and i dun mind if there's no celebration or watsover. I want it to pass as quiet and as ordinary as possible. Tapi, I do appreciate people's effort to remember my birthday. Be it a surprise celebration or a wish, it never fail to touch my heart that people around me do remember the date of my existence.

Thanks to my housemate for organizing the surprise midnite celebration and the celebration the day after. Also thanks to my Aini & Fazrul for the wonderful celebration aka sesi tunjuk bakat at Redbox. I think the triangle shape birthday cake is very creative and (understanding?), the candles that were supposed to represent my age was replaced by strawberries and there's only one small candles in the middle of the cake. Sadly, this year Carn and Jen were not here to celebrate my birthday but thank you guys for still remembering.

And thanks to the rest of you for the birthday gifts and wishes. Tahun depan buat la lagi ;) hehe..