Wednesday, August 31, 2005

THE ANSWER

I've spent my quiet times analysing, reasoning, evaluating, and searching for the answer and obviously the answer was there all these while. It's me who stubbornly trying to change the impossible and refuse to admit that i'm only chasing the wind.


I've been blinded by my foolishness but luckily the reality of the situation opened my eyes. It just not worth my time to agonize myself over something fake. I'm determine to forget everything but i'm not sure I can forgive.

I'm just sorry that I have to detach myself from others as well. They should not be affected by what had happened but I have no choice, this is the only way to do it.


I'm not going to keep dwelling on the past cos there are more to life to look forward to. What's done is done, at least i've given my very best all these while and once it's over, it's over.



No regrets, no turning back. I will just move forward.