Wednesday, August 10, 2005

AFTER THAT DAY

After that day, I managed to ignore everything. I'll fight every single thing that will remind me of you. But you are still never far from my thoughts. It really funny cos this is not what i planned in the beginning but look at me now. I'm feeling the pain of losing you. It feels so impossible for me to simply push you away from my life.


Whenever I think of you, I will listen to this song - 'One Last Cry'. It is a sad song but somehow it gives me strength to go through my days without you. One last cry - I know I should have done that long ago.


Anyway, life moves on with or without you. I have the options to be happy or frown all my life and I choose to live my life to the fullest even when you can't be with me. It doesn't matter whether my smile is a fake or if my happiness is not real, i'll put on my widest grin and biggest laugh just to enjoy whatever i have at the moment. If I can't make myself happy, at least i can make those around me happy.


For someone who always there for me, thank you. Your presence somehow make me smile and forget the pain exists :)


For all my friends; you guys are really great! Thanks!