Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A PRAYER FOR THE STRESSED

  • Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they got on my nerves.

  • Also help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the feet I may have to kiss tomorrow.



  • Help me to always work at 100%







    12% on Monday





    23% on Tuesday





    40%
    on Wednesday





    20%
    onThursday





    5%
    on Friday






  • And help me to remember...



    When i'm having a bad day and it seemed that people are trying to wind me up :




  1. It takes 42 muscles to frown
  2. 28 muscles to smile and
  3. only 4 to extend my arm and smack you in the mouth!!