Monday, January 24, 2005

BY 2

I've tried running away. Not once, not twice. I've lost count of how many times. But I came back. With always the same conclusion. Realizing the truth. The truth that I've fought millions of times to deny. And it's too painful for me to swallow.


I have no choice. I knew it. It's either I accept it or I don't. To succumb to this plight is never easy. Besides, I'm not the kind of person who give in easily. I don't know how am I supposed to react. Am I supposed to be happy for you finally find your happiness? Do I have the right to be angry? Should I put the blame on you? Or should I blame our cruel fate instead? Or are we supposed to be blamed for having this deepest feeling which make it harder to for us to accept destiny?


All these while we refuse to let reality ruin our fantasy. But the illusion we created together has come to an end. The time is finally here. It's time for me to leave everything behind and walk away. Forget that we ever met. That's what I should do. That's what I repeatedly tell myself when sensiblity rules me. I tried to do just that but I failed. The fact is, you are still there. In my heart. In my mind. In each and every part of me. But for your sake, I'm willing to sacrifice. I'll push aside the pain, pretending it isn't exist. I'll wear a happy mask because I know that's what you want to see eventhough in reality i'm bleeding inside. I have no choice. I knew it.


Anyway, whatever it is, i can't stop you from going away. You will still go leaving me alone in my world. Either I chose to be happy for you or to be angry with you for leaving me, one truth will never change, my feelings, my heart will still be the same, it is still yours.




Never wonder what I'll feel as living shuffles by
You don't have to ask me and I need not reply
Every moment of my life from now until I die
I will think or dream of you and fail to understand
How a perfect love can be confounded out of hand
Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide

No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide

You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied

Is it written in the stars
Are we paying for some crime
Is that all that we are good for
Just a stretch of mortal time
Is this God's experiment
In which we have no say
In which we're given paradise
But only for a day