Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ANGELS & DEMONS


This movie is definately worth watching people! 5 stars! Lagi best dari The Da Vinci Code. I only read the first few pages of the book before I watch this movie, so I don't have a clue who the bad guy is. Tapi after years of practice by watching CSI, I can guess who is the villain right from the beginning of the movie.

Overall, it's a very entertaining, past-paced movie - tak sempat nak rasa boring pun. Vatican City scenes memang superb. Kinda haunting yet breathtaking. Buildings architecture and views simply made me want to grab my camera and fly there. Rome memang dah lama jadi impian tempat untuk dilawat. Entah bila agaknya...

I don't want to write any other details of this movie. Go watch it yourself, guys! Don't forget to read the book as well!