Wednesday, August 2, 2006

THE APPLE OF MY EYE

After four days in Malacca, I wish I can continue my leave but I know I have to go back or else Pn. Shila and the rest of my team gonna 'parang' me. So I reluctantly waved Hariz goodbye. He looked so adorable with his sweet sengih and flying kiss, and I swear nothing sounded cuter than the way he said 'ta ta'.

When I arrived Malacca last Saturday, I never thought it's going to be this hard to leave. It's not my first time visiting them and it's not as if i never spend few days at their house before. But it was never this hard to part with Hariz.

My only activity on my way back to JB, was to scroll his pics on my digicam that I have taken during the 4 days stay. And my first night in jb was filled with dreams of him. This morning when I woke up, my mind keep playing the tune from his toy phone. He used to play and danced to it again and again.

I found myself smiling when I looked at all his photos captured in my digicam and when I recalled all his antics. One video shoot of him running in the park really made me laughed.

Even until this moment, I can still picture his laughter, his sweet smile, the way he run & walk, the cute way he pronounce cat as 'tat', car as 'tar', how happy he was during his bath time, how excited he was running here and there when I brought him to the park, how he tried to imitate my dad performing solat and how he made me laugh watching him dance at his favorite ad tune. Hariz..Hariz...he's simply adorable..and I miss him so much!