Thursday, January 19, 2006

STRESS VS COFFEE

I think I've consumed too much coffee lately. No wonder there's this constant throbbing and pounding in my head.

Can we consider anyone who took 5-6 cups of coffee per day (depending on the size of the mug; 2-3 teaspoons of coffee powder + 3 sachets of coffeemate without sugar), overdosing?

I know coffee is not the only culprit. After analysing the causes and I've concluded that stress make me dependant on lots and lots of coffee and the caffeine overdose contributed to my constant headache.

Luckily I don't suffer from insomnia due to my excessive coffee intake, my mind was too tired to stay awake that I fall asleep immediately after my head landed on the pillow. Or else i'll need to double the caffeine dosage to combat whatever symptoms caused by my sleep deprivation.

Stress. Stress. Stress. There goes my healthy drinking habit. The 'Hantu Kopi' is back!