Tuesday, June 28, 2005

WORST OR FUNNY PICK UP LINES?

Think you've heard the worst or funniest pick up line ever? Then you'll love these!


* Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!


*I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can sure make your bed rock!


*Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?


*I lost my number, can I have yours?


*Is your father a baker? Because those sure are some nice buns!


*Call the police!! It has to be illegal to look that fine!


*Is your father a terrorist? Because you're the bomb!


*You: Excuse me can I borrow a quarter, it is an emergency?
Other: Yea sure, what's wrong?
You: My mom told me to give her a call the first time I fell in love.


*If you were a Sprite, I'd obey my thirst!


*Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?


*You: You look like my second wife!
Other: How many times have you been married?
You: Once!


*If I told you you had a gorgeous body, would you hold it against me?"


*If I followed you home, would you keep me?


*Damn, I'm glad I'm not blind!


*Go over to the person with a sugar packet and say, "Excuse me, I think you dropped your
name tag."


*Are you an over due book? Because you've got FINE written all over you!


*If you were a booger, I'd pick you.


*Baby you must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night!


*The body is made up of 90% water and I'm thirsty.


*Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.


*I was once told that our souls had met, now only our hearts had to be introduced.


*Is your name Gillette? Because you're the best a man can get!


*I think I need to call heaven because they've lost one of their angels.


*You dropped your smile; can I pick it up for you?


*Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.


*If someone is wearing a shirt with writing on it, go up to them and ask them, "Can I read your
shirt in brail?"


*Smile if you want to sleep with me!


*You know what would look great on you? Me.


*You must be the reason for global warming because you're hot.


*Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?


*If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.


*Are you sure that we haven't met somewhere in a past life?


*I wish I were a tear so I could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.


*I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.


*Can I buy you a drink - or would you just prefer the five bucks?


*You: What are you doing around Easter??
Other: WHY?
You: I might want to hop around.


*Can I have directions to your heart?


*Excuse me, but I'm new in town, can I have directions to your place?


*When God made you he had to have broken the mold because I have never seen anything as beautiful as you.


*I've heard sex is a killer, wanna die happy?