Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FREE AT LAST!

Finally, I am officially an ex-employee of this company. Just like what I wrote in the previous post, this company is definately not what I imagined an MNC to be.

As mentioned earlier, there are many reasons for me to resign despite the good pay - I got almost 1K for my annual increment eventhough I have only been with the company for less than a year. Yes, I know I am a crazy fool. But I can't lie, dudes. Each day at work I feel that my actual capabilities, work experience and skills have been wasted. Coming from organizations that gave me the freedom and flexibilty on how to carry out my job effectively, being in a conservative & too controlled company definately not my cup of tea. And the fact that I have to work with a Director whose leadership and working style is really outdated, made me more certain that this is not my kind of working environment.

I know I am taking a very big risk to resign before I actually got another job offer. Looking at the current economic situation, only God knows how long I'll be unemployed. Haha! Survivor kan memang gila! But I am certain that I am doing the right thing. This is what I should have done earlier. Selagi tak resign, selagi tu aku tak boleh nak attend interview. Dah tu, macam mana nak cari kerja lain? Takpe, Survivor will definately survive. CHAIYOK!

At this moment, I feel soooo relieved. Before I started hunting for my next job, i could use couple of weeks to de-stress, clear my mind and of course ganti balik my much needed sleep!