Monday, November 28, 2005

ALHAMDULLILLAH...ALL'S WELL, ENDS WELL

It has been a pretty busy and stressful week both in office and at home. Lack of rest and sleep, lots to do.


With trainings and events to be arranged plus annual appraisal analysis and two proposal papers to prepare, I was running here and there to make sure everything were settled by Friday. Things were equally hectic at home; kenduri doa selamat for my parents' haj trip and cousin E's wedding were scheduled during the same week. Both of these events were important as I'm the only 'orang harapan' to coordinate the kenduri and considering that E's family has always been a great help during my family's functions, it only fair if i offer the same to them.

Everything went well and I was glad that the week ended with good news.

A good news which brings hope to be closer to my loved ones. Nothing confirmed yet, but i'll surely keep my fingers crossed.

The other news was really unexpected. I was stunned and didn't know how to react when i got to know about it. For me it's all due to responsibilities and doing it sincerely. Never thought they will, but it feels good to be appreciated. It just worth all the headaches, sacrifices and efforts. Whatever it is, it won't happen without the support from others.

Alhamdullilah.
I'm grateful to Him for the good things he had granted.
And of course I'm thankful to him too..thank you.