Sunday, December 17, 2006

BUDAK INI MEMANG DEGIL!

Eversince I did MRI in August, I never turn up for follow up and i've skipped the physiotheraphy sessions.

Ignorance or stubborness?
Both I guess.

The pills and the medicated plasters given by the doctor is quite effective that I thot I'm totally cured.After a while I stopped taking the pills, dumped the plasters in my room drawer and stop heeding the doctor's advice. Haha! I'm back to being my lasak self!

I did feel my back ache sometimes, thinking that it was normal, i assume the pain will disappear naturally.
Nothing bother me even when my colleagues and my housemate told me that my back was swollen.

Tina keep telling me to go for massage. All I told her was 'Ah! Tak kuasa la I..' while asking the tealady to use the office phone to 'karate' my back. (My backache was too 'degil' that hand massage didnt work for me anymore.)
It worried me a bit when suddenly there's this weird kind of pain at my pelvic area.
For the millionth time Tina told me to go for massage and I ignore it as usual.

The pain became worst and I notice the swell. I could not sleep because it became unbearably painful whenever I move. The next morning, my body ache all over.I could not turn and bend my body.

When I went to the clinic the doctor refer me to the other hospital. To get 2nd opinion katanye.

Now I wonder if I didnt skip my physio before will I still have this problem?
If I heed Tina's advice to go for massage, maybe everything will not turn out like this?
Is it because of lifting and moving heavy things masa pindah ari tu?
Or sebab ari tu curi-curi main bowling sampai 5 game?

I have to try my best to stick to the physio session this time. Knowing myself, i have a very low patience and commitment level to thing like this.Tak suke kena attached dengan benda2 berjadual ni. (Sebab tu dulu selalu ponteng tuition).Sekarang I have to la, no choice.

Hmm...