Thursday, March 24, 2005

SINCE THAT DAY...

I live simply because i'm still breathing. I laugh because I don't want to be reminded by the pain, I work because that's the only thing left for me. But everything I do, it seems that the passion is no longer there. I even feel like 'bangkai bernyawa'. I don't know how I manage to force myself to wake up, to walk and to concentrate on my work everyday. It's a wonder to see how my life change in an instant.


It make me think of life and where am i heading. I seem to lose direction and unable to find the way. The fact is, everything doesn't feel good anymore. The food is tasteless, and whatever i love doing is not as fun as before. I have lost my soul and i just don't know what am I going to do about it. i dont know how long it might take before everything goes back to normal again. Maybe I might have to live with this feeling all my life.